Buddha eight way’s to life
1.Right view – Right way to think about life is to see the world through the
eyes of Buddha with wisdom and compassion .
2.Right thought – We are what we think. Clear and kind thoughts build good
strong characters .
3. Right speech – By speaking kind and helpful words , we are respected and
trusted by everyone.
4. Right conduct – No matter what we say, others know us from the way we
behave. Before we criticize anyone , we should first see what
we do ourselves.
5. Right Livelihood – This means choosing a job that does not hurt anybody. Buddha
said” Do not earn your living by harming others. Do not seek
happiness by making others unhappy,”
6. Right effort – A worthwhile life means doing our best at all times and having
good will toward others. This also means not wasting effort on
things that harm ourselves and others.
7. Right mindfulness – This means being aware of our thoughts , words and deeds.
8. Right concentration– Focus on one thought or objects at a time. By doing this
we can be quiet and attain true of mind.